All our cats are current on shots and deworming according to their age. Every effort has been made by Seller to insure cat’s health. Cats are examined before the departure and appears fully healthy.
At Pet Cat family, our cats are guaranteed for 6 months (from the date of the veterinarian examination before shipping to the new owner ) against genetic defects only if the following guidelines are followed exactly:
- The Buyer must notify Pet Cat family of any genetic defect immediately.
- A written statement as to the genetic defect must be provided to us from Buyer’s veterinarian.
- A written second opinion from another veterinarian must be provided to us from Buyer.
- The cat must be spayed, natured, picture must be shown of it and vet phone number,contact e-mail address must be provided.
- The buyer must return the pedigree of the cat.
- After these guidelines are followed, if there is a genetic defect present we will provide a replacement cat of the same value, color and purchase price within 12 months.
The following conditions are covered by this guarantee:
– Hip dysplasia – severe case, requiring surgery to return pup to an ambulatory state. Must have X-Ray and 2 opinions from 2 unrelated vets. If imported, pup must be positively identified on X-Ray; chip number must be present on film.
– Spinal, heart, pancreas, kidney defects of a severe, life threatening nature. (Imminent paralysis, heart problem that is life threatening, chronic pancreatitis).
This guarantee does not cover: Cherry Eye, umbilical hernia, inguinal hernia, loose hips, loose knees, infertility, allergies, bacterial infection of any kind, fungus, parasitic infection, hypoplastic trachea, respiratory infections, kennel cough, demodex, tail abnormalities, stenotic nares, cosmetic issues, Buyer’s ignorance, neglect of incompetent veterinarians or anything not included above. We will not cover any death for any reason if cat dies under anesthesia.
Pet Cat family will not be responsible for any medical expenses incurred. Buyer is aware that owning a cat means trips to the veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all payments.
Any physical problem which is or could be the result of injury is not covered under this guarantee.
There are certain disorders that may be caused by environmental factors, for example: allergies, thyroid dysfunction, demodectic mange, and other autoimmune disorders that are not covered by this guarantee.
It must be an indoor cat.
All items covered under this guarantee are by replacement only. No refunds in part or full will be given.
Buyer is responsible for all the needed paper and transporting costs on the replacement cat from Pet Cat family.
No replacement cat will be given if the puppy has been bred, or euthanized without Pet Cat family’s permission.
Replacement cat will be mutually agreed upon by both parties and will be of comparable quality. It is understood that the replacement cat may not be from the exact same parents of original cat.
This guarantee is null and void if:
The Buyer does not maintain preventative health care of the cat, including to inoculations, internal and external parasites and heartworm preventative medicine.
Buyer understands and agrees to these conditions of sale. This warranty is only intended for original owner and is not transferable.